So, the takeaway here is to figure out how you can strategically use the word "exclusive" in your future subject lines to boost your open rate. You can consider using it on clients, referral sources, business partners, etc. And if you have a way to split-test your email to see firsthand how it performs, I'm sure you'll be pleased with the results.
Exclusive info for you
Dear Colleague and Friend,
One of the best ways to explain something is by using an example, correct?
Well, I just did… and… clearly it worked.
Let me explain: According to Experian, using the word “exclusive” in your email subject line will boost your open rate by 14%. Simply by adding that one magical word.
That’s a nifty little tidbit, wouldn’t you say?
Now there may have been several reasons why you opened my email in the first place, but including the word “exclusive” in the subject line certainly didn’t hurt. In fact, it improved the chances of you opening my email and reading my message significantly.
So, the takeaway here is to figure out how you can strategically use the word “exclusive” in your future subject lines to boost your open rate. You can consider using it on clients, referral sources, business partners, etc. And if you have a way to split-test your email to see firsthand how it performs, I’m sure you’ll be pleased with the results.
It’ll be our little secret. 🙂
Like anything else, you have to be wary of overuse. After a while, if the same audience receives the same type of “exclusive” subject line, it won’t pack the same punch. So use it sparingly.
I have so many more tips, strategies and secrets to share with you. All in due time.
That’s it for today. I’ll keep this edition short and sweet.
As always, I welcome your feedback. I most certainly read each and every email I receive (although it may take some time to get to them). I hope you’ll forgive me if I’m not always able to respond personally — the volume of email I receive is sometimes overwhelming.
1. TOPICS – I would love to hear from you if you have any topics you’d like me to cover.
2. QUESTION – Do you prefer this type of shorter newsletter or would you like me to delve deeper in topics and examine many angles, using examples, etc.?
3. SHARE – Please feel free to pass this newsletter on to your colleagues.
4. TWITTER – I haven’t promoted my Twitter page to anyone yet, this is the first time I am mentioning it anywhere. It’s up now and has over 50 great legal marketing tweets. I bet you’ll especially LOVE the one with the chimp staring at the money. I pinned it on top. While you’re there, you should follow me. Check it out at: twitter.com/bionicmarketer
5. TEXT ALERTS – I’ll send you special insider tips, hot alerts and marketing nuggets — straight to your cell phone. They’re all designed to make your practice GROW! And, it’s FREE! Just go to naderanise.com and you’ll see the “BETTER THAN TWITTER” sign up box on the lower right hand corner on the homepage at: naderanise.com
6. You can connect with me on Linkedin. This link will take you right to my invitation box. It’s: www.tinurl.com/naderaniselinkedin
Yours for Superhuman Results,